Larche Communications Inc
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented and vibrant person to host a morning show in Owen Sound.
If you want to live, work and play in Grey-Bruce, send us your demo and resume today! Larche Communications Inc is an award winning, independent broadcasting company. LCI has a proven track record and currently operates radio stations in Central Ontario, Sudbury and Owen Sound.
If you are passionate about radio, we might just be a perfect match. We are definitely NOT looking for another liner card jock! We need someone who is the exact same person off the air as they are on the air! Someone who is creative and can relate with an audience that has lived the music and lifestyle and someone that is all about LOCAL!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prep and deliver a morning show (5 days a week) that is local and entertaining
- Ability to communicate effectively with callers/listeners both on and off air
- Execute and embrace the Greatest Hits format
- Understand social media and use it to enhance the station
- Website updates and station blog posts
- Record and voice commercials
- Attend station and client remotes and events
- Eager to make personal appearances to enhance the product
- Have a passion to support and enhance the local community
- Understand communication versus announcing
- Ability to take direction with regards to on air performance
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Have a driver’s license
- Minimum 3 years on air experience in radio.
The successful candidate will report to the Program Director. This position might also include some duties within the music department.
Experience with Media Touch, Music Master, WordPress and Audition an asset.
If this is you, send us your stuff NOW!
Don Vail Program Director, CJOS (92.3 The Dock) firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline – Oct 18th 2017 ** All applications kept confidential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com